background

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Most Amazing Fragrance Ever- Scentsational!

A very wonderful friend of mine used to wear the Amber fragrance by L'Occitane a very similar but warmer frangrance to my new wonder scent- L'Eau D'Iparie.

Eau d'Iparie

It's masculine, heady, oriental, incense-y (!) and a truly distinctive, unusual fragrance- my friend advises me that they don't make Amber any more and that it's discontinued, so if you are in the same boat as her- pining for a long lost love- give this one a go, it could be love at first sniff.

Mini L'Occitane Haul


L'Occitane (pronounced Loxytan if you were wondering!) also have a great gift with purchase at the moment when you buy any 2 items (I think) you receive a lovely mini selection of products from their new frangrance range, Cherry Princess.


I also bought a small tin of pure shea butter which is a fabulous idea and a great multi-purpose product, which has since, been half inched by the other half!

Are you a fan of L'Occitane?

Sarah-J x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it smells nice! I'm sold on the bottle, it's gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great post:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete