background

Sunday 12 February 2012

A Little Lush

I was very restrained this weekend while in one of my favourite shops...LUSH! The second I smell it (which is usually a good distance before I see it) I'm already prepping myself in becoming shop assistant resistant as they are well informed and a share of product knowledge with a quick demo is usually all it takes for me to cave and accept I will be leaving with a hefty haul...That all said...I only bought three products this time round and they are three absolute crackers


  1. Catastrophe Cosmetic- There are so many skin loving ingredients in this I don't know where to start! Irish moss, calamine, rose absolue and anti-oxidant blueberries combine to create a mask that everyone should keep on stand by for big nights out or pesky break outs. It soothes the skin and makes it glow, a perfect pick me up.This fresh face mask (as all LUSH face masks) is best kept in fridge.
  2. Soft Coeur- An organic moisturiser packed with cocoa butter that melts to reveal a gooey chocolate centre- just yum.
  3. Porridge- If your skin is a bit winter bashed, dry and irritated, get yourself some Porridge. This gentle, exfoliating cleanser has transformed my skin in just a few uses. I recommend that you chop your block of Porridge up as it's so enjoyable to use and feels like silk on the skin so it's easy to use more than you need to!
What are you lush faves and what do you not love so much?

Sarah :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment