background

Friday 24 February 2012

Look what came today!

The first time I saw Florence + The Machine I actually thought I might be crushed alive. It was Leeds Festival 2009 and they were performing in a side tent. Flo was just breathtakingly beautiful- she just oozes icon. At the time she had a big support bandage on her wrist that she actually colour co-ordinated with her amazing floor length silk dress, accessorised with ridiculously high spike heels (making her amazonian in stature) perched a top of a speaker-no fear in life or in the incredible performance her and the band gave. 


A very dear friend of mine very cleverly decided we get each other tickets for our birthday. There is a crew of us going hence the fan spread, very excited to see her in a venue where I won't be fearing for my little life!


Amazing Artists!
Who else is going/ is a fan? 


Sarah-J x





No comments:

Post a Comment